Corinthian Partners, L.L.C.
10 East 53rd Street
New York, NY 10022-5244
Tel: (212) 287-1500
Toll Free: (800) 899-8950
Fax: (212) 287-1588
Pershing is a member of the Securities Investor Protection Corporation (SIPC®). As a result, securities in client accounts are protected up to $500,000 (including a maximum of $250,000 for claims for uninvested cash awaiting reinvestment). For details, please see www.sipc.org
Excess of SIPC Coverage Led by Lloyd’s of London
In addition to SIPC protection, Pershing provides coverage in excess of SIPC from Lloyd’s of London in conjunction with other insurers. The current excess of SIPC policy is scheduled to expire on December 10, 2011. The excess of SIPC coverage provides the following protection for assets held in custody by Pershing and its London-based affiliate, Pershing Securities Limited:
An aggregate loss limit of $1 billion for eligible securities—over all client accounts
A per-client loss limit of $1.9 million for cash awaiting reinvestment—within the aggregate loss limit of $1 billion
Neither SIPC nor excess of SIPC coverage protects against loss due to market fluctuation of investments.
For more information on the protection of assets held in custody at Pershing, please visit their website.
SEC Rule 606 (formerly SEC Rule 11 Ac1-6) requires all broker-dealers that route orders in equity and option securities to make available quarterly reports that present a general overview of their routing practices.
The rule also requires that the report disclose any “material aspects” of our relationship with significant execution venues and a description of any payment for order flow arrangements. In addition, we are required to disclose to our clients, upon their request, the venues to which their individual orders were routed. Corinthian Partners, LLC ("CP, LLC") has a fully disclosed clearing agreement with Pershing LLC. CP, LLC pays a clearing fee to Pershing for services it
performs such as transaction settlement, extending credit, maintaining custody of client securities and funds, and statements. CP, LLC transmits all of its Pershing client equity and option orders directly to Pershing. Pershing determines where to execute your order. Please Click Here then enter "Broker-Dealer's Full Name:’ as “Corinthian Partners L.L.C.” to view the Order Routing Disclosure compiled by Pershing LLC. A written copy of this report will be furnished upon request. Any information regarding specific routing or any orders executed for your account will be furnished upon request.
1. We do not sell your personal information to anyone.
2. We do not disclose personal information to third parties, unless one of the following limited exceptions applies. We disclose personal information to companies that help us process or service your transactions or account(s), including companies that print and mail your account statements. So that you can learn about products or services, we also may disclose personal information, such as account and transaction data, to companies, including financial institutions, which assist us in marketing. We have contracts with these companies that prohibit them from using your personal information for their own purposes. We may disclose or report personal information in limited circumstances where we believe in good faith that disclosure is required or permitted under law, for example, to cooperate with regulators or law enforcement authorities, resolve consumer disputes, perform credit/authentication checks, or for institutional risk control. Outside of these exceptions, we will not share your personal information with third parties unless you have specifically asked us to do so, that is, opted-in.
3. We do collect personal information in the normal course of business in order to administer your accounts and serve you better.
Application and registration information. We collect information that you provide to us when you open an account or register for one of our services, such as online or branch seminars, or when you accept a promotional offer for a Corinthian Partners-sponsored product or service. The information we collect may include name, address, phone number, email address, social security number, and information about your interests, investments, and investment experience. We also may collect information from consumer reporting agencies.
Web site usage. We collect some information on our Web sites through the use of "cookies." For example, we may identify the pages on our Web sites that your browser requests or visits. This information is only personally identifiable if you have chosen to identify yourself.
Transaction information. Once you have an account with us, to administer your account and better serve you, we collect and maintain personal information about your transactions, including balances, positions, and history, and may include your name or other data in an internal client list that reflects your activities at Corinthian. As part of our efforts to reach and serve new and existing clients we sometimes collect and use information from outside mailing lists.
4. We use your personal information to fulfill our regulatory obligations and to help us deliver the best possible service to you. For example, we may use your personal information to provide faster more convenient services or to alert you to Corinthian Partners products and services you may find useful. To understand your financial needs and to deliver financial products and services that meet them, we may share personal information, such as transaction or experience data, with these affiliates, all of which follow similar privacy policies.
5. We protect the confidentiality and security of your personal information. Companies we hire to provide support services are not allowed to use your personal information for their own purposes and are contractually obligated to maintain strict confidentiality. We limit their use of your personal information to the performance of the specific service we have requested. We restrict access to personal information to our employees and agents for business purposes only. All employees are trained and required to safeguard such information. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to guard your personal information.
6. We continue to evaluate our efforts to protect personal information and make every effort to keep your personal information accurate and up to date. If you identify any inaccuracy in your personal information, or you need to make a change to that information, please contact us so that we may promptly update our records.
7. We will provide notice of changes in our information-sharing practices. If, at any time in the future, it is necessary to disclose any of your personal information in a way that is inconsistent with this policy, we will give you advance notice of the proposed change so that you will have the opportunity to opt-out of such disclosure. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1-800-899-8950.
The Client Account Access is the area of our Web Site available only to account holders. The Access Center provides a private and secure Web environment to place trade orders and access account information. Logging-in to the Access Center requires both a personal account number and a password individually selected by each customer. The Access Center uses leading encryption technology so that the data we transmit to you and the data you transmit to us across the Internet are safe. Secure data includes account information, trade orders, and e-mail sent from within the Access Center.
Corinthian Partners, L.L.C. has developed a Business Continuity Plan on how we will respond to events that significantly disrupt our business. Since the timing and impact of disasters and disruptions is unpredictable, we will have to be flexible in responding to actual events as they occur. With that in mind, we are providing you with this information on our business continuity plan.
Contacting Us - If after a significant business disruption you cannot contact us as you usually do at (800)-899-8950, you should call our alternative number (516)-458-1158 or go to our. If you cannot access us through either of those means, you should contact our clearing firm, Pershing LLC, at (201)-413-2000 for instructions on how you may gain prompt access to funds/securities, process trades, or transfer cash/securities. You must have your account number available.
Our Business Continuity Plan - We plan to quickly recover and resume business operations after a significant business disruption and respond by safeguarding our employees and property, making a financial and operational assessment, protecting the firm's books and records, and allowing our customers to transact business. In short, our business continuity plan is designed to permit our firm to resume operations as quickly as possible, given the scope and severity of the significant business disruption.
Our business continuity plan addresses: data back up and recovery; all mission critical systems; financial and operational assessments; alternative communications with customers, employees, and regulators; alternate physical location of employees; critical supplier, contractor, bank and counter-party impact; regulatory reporting; and assuring our customers prompt access to their funds and securities if we are unable to continue our business.
Our clearing firm, Pershing LLC, backs up our important records in a geographically separate area. While every emergency situation poses unique problems based on external factors, such as time of day and the severity of the disruption, our clearing firm has advised us that its objective is to restore its own operations and be able to complete existing transactions and accept new transactions and payments within a reasonable amount of time. Your orders and requests for funds and securities could be delayed during this period.
Varying Disruptions - Significant business disruptions can vary in their scope, such as only our firm, a single building housing our firm, the business district where our firm is located, the city where we are located, or the whole region. Within each of these areas, the severity of the disruption can also vary from minimal to severe. In a disruption to only our firm or a building housing our firm, we will transfer our operations to a local site when needed and expect to recover and resume business within the day. In a disruption affecting our business district, city, or region, we will transfer our operations to a site outside of the affected area, and recover and resume business within a two (2) day period. In either situation, we plan to continue in business and notify you through our web site www.corinthianpartners.com or our customer emergency number (516) 458-1158. If the significant business disruption is so severe that it prevents us from remaining in business, we will assure our customer's prompt access to their funds and securities.
For more information - If you have questions about our business continuity planning, you can contact us at (800) 899-8950.